Benjamin F. Johnson is a law clerk at the Firm. Prior to joining the Firm, Mr. Johnson was a legal intern in the northeast regional office of the Federal Trade Commission (FTC), Consumer Protection Bureau.
Mr. Johnson currently works out of the Firm’s Brooklyn office and assists with the prosecution of both consumer (FCRA, FDCPA, TILA, and UDAP) and ADA cases.
- Consumer Finance Litigation
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- St. John’s University School of Law, J.D., 2019
- Drew University, B.A., Philosophy
- New York (admission pending)